The Shoppes At Carlsbad Executes Leases With Six New Retail and Restaurant Tenants
New Retail and Restaurant Tenants Arriving Beginning April 2018
CARLSBAD, Calif. – April 4, 2018 The Shoppes at Carlsbad is pleased to announce that six new retailers and restaurants, Foot Locker, SoHa Living, Gofruit Juice Bar, the Flip Flop Shop, Sweet Cloud Creamery and Back to Cali, will open locations at the lifestyle center. Home to more than 100 specialty stores, the center has welcomed a dynamic mix of national and local favorites in recent months as a part of a comprehensive multi-phase repositioning. The transformation of The Shoppes at Carlsbad is designed to restore the shopping center to a position of prominence in Carlsbad and the surrounding areas.
Beginning April 2018, North County residents can look forward to the openings of the following retailers and restaurants:
· San Diego-based Back to Cali, a lifestyle apparel brand and entertainment company inspired by the California state of mind, will open a 1,000 square-foot retail location on the lower-level, near Macy’s Men’s and Home. May 2018
· The Flip Flop Shop, a global retail chain devoted to flip flops and casual footwear, will open a 773 square-foot location the second-level. May 2018
· Gofruit Juice Bar will bring its natural, organic and fresh juices to The Shoppes at Carlsbad (1,180 square-foot location) on the lower-level, near the children’s play area. June 2018
· The debut location of Sweet Cloud Creamery, a new concept serving authentically Italian ice cream that is nitrogen cooled to order, will open on the lower-level, near the children’s play area, in a 1,482 square-foot space. July 2018
· SoHa Living, a Hawaii-based brand that embodies a lifestyle of leisure, vacation, discovery, coastal chic and tropical luxury, will debut its first mainland location—
a 1,760 square-foot shop on the lower-level, across from H&M. August 2018
· The world’s leading retailer of athletic footwear and apparel, Foot Locker, will open a 4,500 square-foot store on the second-level, on the east end of the center. October 2018
Opening soon at The Shoppes at Carlsbad, which concluded an interior renovation in late 2017, are Texas de Brazil (November 2018), Grubby’s Poke & Fish Market (May 2018), and Forever 21 (Late 2018). A new contemporary restaurant streetscape will be complete with the upcoming openings of Breakfast Republic and Wokcano this summer 2018. The streetscape, to feature plaza areas with landscaping, outdoor seating and ambient lighting, will offer a gathering place for the area’s residents.
About The Shoppes at Carlsbad
The Shoppes at Carlsbad captures the essence of Southern California’s culture of relaxed coastal hospitality. The multi-faceted lifestyle center is home an exciting array of shopping, dining, entertainment and leisure tenants. The two-level, enclosed super-regional mall features more than 100 specialty stores and is anchored by Macy’s and Regal Cinemas. For more information, please visit: http://www.theshoppesatcarlsbad.com.