Beauty Sales Supervisor
Posted Tue, Aug 27
Love helping others find their inner beauty and build their confidence with amazing beauty products from the hottest brands? At Macy’s Beauty, it’s how we make magic, and it’s exactly what you’ll be doing as part of our Beauty team. Develop your artistic side, create customized regimes and unique, beautiful looks from top beauty brands. You’ll run the business like it’s your own – but with the backing of America’s premier omnichannel retailer. Talk about the best of both worlds! Get top-notch paid training on our product lines as well as learn about new technology, trends, and techniques in the constantly evolving world of beauty. Get exclusive perks including samples of all kinds of amazing products and a regular product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it “gratis,” and you’re going to love it.)
- High school diploma or equivalent required .Bachelor’s Degree preferred. A minimum of 1-3 years in a leadership/supervisory position in a service–driven environment required, cosmetics experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Effective prioritizing and time management skills. Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to build partnerships and manage teams. Ability to execute plans and strategies. Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities. Ability to anticipate and solve problems. Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint. Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and professional business standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on department and store/company needs.