Job Opportunity at Brillen.Com in The Shoppes at Carlsbad
Posted Thu, Sep 2
What you’ll do - The Specifics
- Oversee all store operational, customer engagement and procedural processes effectively and efficiently to achieve store goals
- Provide unsurpassed customer service to all customers and patients with every visit.
- Assist customers in selecting frames & lenses that are best suited for them. Suggest improvements & recommend solutions. Assist Ophthalmic Technician with difficult & complex tasks.
- Under current & valid state Opticianry license performs the following:
- Provide expertise & product knowledge on lens choices based on the patient’s vision needs & OD prescription.
- Adjust and/or repairs eyewear as needed.
- Assist with pretesting for exam as needed, using state-of-the-art technology.
- Work with Ophthalmic Technician to strengthen their knowledge and skill for glasses & store processes
- Ensure finished eyewear meets optical standards & customer requirements.
- Complete lens orders thoroughly & accurately in a timely manner.
- Responsible for basic operation, cleaning & ongoing maintenance of testing and optician equipment.
- Anticipate problems before they occur; explore underlying reasons for recurring problems; go beyond symptoms to get to root cause; strive to develop long-term solutions to problems.
- Help create a safe and welcoming working environment for all.